Yes. The SUBPAC C1 is the heart of your tactile monitoring system. Its flexible analog and digital I/O allows for seamless integration into your current studio setup, regardless of whether or not you already use a dedicated digital interface and/or monitor control system.
- SUBPAC UWB wireless connectivity - lossless and ultra-low latency (<10ms)
- Balanced and unbalanced ¼” line inputs
- Balanced and unbalanced ¼” monitor outputs
- USB-C audio input
- Professional grade ¼” and 3.5mm headphone outputs
- Supports low and high impedance headphones
- Best in class ESS Sabre headphone amp for improved signal to noise ratio
- Intuitive hardware controls over your SUBPAC X1, headphones and monitors
- Quick ON/OFF and A/B switching for easy cross referencing
- Desktop software controls, including delay, filters, EQ and user presets
- Studio-grade SHARC DSP for advanced audio processing
- USB-C bus powered
- Connect up to 5 individual SUBPAC X1s via SUBPAC UWB
If you are already using an audio interface, we recommend connecting the SUBPAC C1 from the monitor / line outs on your interface and driving your monitors and headphones from the SUBPAC C1 outputs.