The SUBPAC is rated for headphones rated from 32 ohms and below. High impedance studio headphones should be connected to a dedicated headphone amp through an audio interface that can serve the unit with its own output.
Articles in this section
- How to write music for the physical dimension of sound?
- What audio interfaces and equipment is it compatible with?
- Understanding Tactile Dynamic Range
- Connecting to Audio Interfaces
- Noise in the headphones
- I want to connect to my headphone amp, what are the best practices in this case?
- How do I calibrate the SUBPAC to sound and feel the best?
- Can I use this onstage while performing?
- Why is smooth bass response important?
- I want to use my high impedance headphones with SUBPAC, will it drive them?