We have included fabric strips on the M2(x) straps to accommodate wire runs. When using the M2(x) in a DJ booth or on stage, make sure to protect the control box from accidental disconnects and damage by using these to keep stray wire to a minimum.
Articles in this section
- Why is my SUBPAC turning off?
- How do I connect to Bluetooth?
- Chair issues for the SUBPAC S2
- I'm not sure if I have this setup right. I need more bass!!!
- S2 Troubleshooting variables
- Understanding the intensity knob
- What are some tips to optimize the performance and response for the M2x or M2?
- Where does the SUBPAC charging cable located on the product? Can I use it while it is being charged?
- Do the straps on the back of the SUBPAC S2 stretch or are they only for a certain size chair?
- What version of Bluetooth does the SUBPAC incorporate?