Yes, you can at a basic level. The M2x is designed for this purpose but the S2 in a backpack solution does work.
Articles in this section
- Why is my SUBPAC turning off?
- How do I connect to Bluetooth?
- Chair issues for the SUBPAC S2
- I'm not sure if I have this setup right. I need more bass!!!
- S2 Troubleshooting variables
- Understanding the intensity knob
- What are some tips to optimize the performance and response for the M2x or M2?
- Where does the SUBPAC charging cable located on the product? Can I use it while it is being charged?
- Do the straps on the back of the SUBPAC S2 stretch or are they only for a certain size chair?
- What version of Bluetooth does the SUBPAC incorporate?