The chest strap is one size fits all and can be removed if desired. If you are having trouble with the chest strap not fitting, lengthen the arm straps so they can be drawn together by the chest strap. To remove the chest strap, simply pop it off its track by sliding down and pulling away.
Articles in this section
- Why is my SUBPAC turning off?
- How do I connect to Bluetooth?
- Chair issues for the SUBPAC S2
- I'm not sure if I have this setup right. I need more bass!!!
- S2 Troubleshooting variables
- Understanding the intensity knob
- What are some tips to optimize the performance and response for the M2x or M2?
- Where does the SUBPAC charging cable located on the product? Can I use it while it is being charged?
- Do the straps on the back of the SUBPAC S2 stretch or are they only for a certain size chair?
- What version of Bluetooth does the SUBPAC incorporate?