Equal response though all the frequencies you are monitoring is the goal of an accurate sound system. If the producer has proof that they are working on a system that equally represents each frequency, they can trust that their decisions will not be affected by the system. The listener can reproduce the feel of the low end and have an immersive, impactful experience.
Articles in this section
- Can I use the SUBPAC with my Apollo Twin?
- How to write music for the physical dimension of sound?
- What audio interfaces and equipment is it compatible with?
- Understanding Tactile Dynamic Range
- Connecting to Audio Interfaces
- Noise in the headphones
- I want to connect to my headphone amp, what are the best practices in this case?
- How do I calibrate the SUBPAC to sound and feel the best?
- Can I use this onstage while performing?
- Why is smooth bass response important?