The SUBPAC S2 was not designed to be sat on - the experience we deliver relies on the SUBPAC being in direct contact with your back.
Articles in this section
- What do the LED states mean?
- Why is my SUBPAC turning off?
- How do I connect to Bluetooth?
- Chair issues for the SUBPAC S2
- I'm not sure if I have this setup right. I need more bass!!!
- S2 Troubleshooting variables
- Understanding the intensity knob
- What are some tips to optimize the performance and response for the M2x or M2?
- Where does the SUBPAC charging cable located on the product? Can I use it while it is being charged?
- Do the straps on the back of the SUBPAC S2 stretch or are they only for a certain size chair?