Yes the SUBPAC can be used in your vehicle as long as your stereo has an auxiliary input. Use an 1/8" cable from your sound source / MP3 player / phone into the input on the SUBPAC control box and then another 1/8" cable from the output on the control box into your stereo aux-in and you are good to go!
Articles in this section
- What do the LED states mean?
- Why is my SUBPAC turning off?
- How do I connect to Bluetooth?
- Chair issues for the SUBPAC S2
- I'm not sure if I have this setup right. I need more bass!!!
- S2 Troubleshooting variables
- Understanding the intensity knob
- What are some tips to optimize the performance and response for the M2x or M2?
- Where does the SUBPAC charging cable located on the product? Can I use it while it is being charged?
- Do the straps on the back of the SUBPAC S2 stretch or are they only for a certain size chair?